If you haven’t heard about Apple’s new invention (the Apple iPad), then you probably have been hiding under a rock!
The promised features of the first version of the sleek device has disappointed many (even a few Apple die-hard fans). The much anticipated cool device will be available sometime next month. If you are in the market for an eReader and considering a device that doesn’t do any one thing best, then you may want to consider the iPad. Based on press release preliminary reviews, here are some top excuses why the iPad might appeal to you:
1. You enjoy reading magazines, newspapers, or comic books in color
2. You are an occasional reader (few times a week)
3. You like to play video games
4. You want a device for listening to music and watching movies
5. You are a connoisseur of the latest and greatest gadgets and price is no object
If having a camera, web-cam, multi-tasking capability, or a flash player is important to you, then you might want to wait for iPad version 2.0. On the other hand, if you read a lot and don’t fancy any of the listed features, then the Amazon Kindle is your cup of tea!