Cole Haan is a premier American designer label established in 1928, epitomizing artisan quality and perfect craftsmanship in footwear and accessories. Since 2008 Cole Haan products have banned the use of exotic skins and furs, following a request by the People for the Ethical Treatment for Animals.
- Hand-stained, pebble grain leather exterior with flexible cover
- Goatsuede interior
- Utilizes Kindle-compatible hinge system to hold device in place securely.
- Convenient business card holder
- Available in Black and Saddle Tan.
Although this cover is about twice as expensive the standard Amazon Leather Kindle cover, it has proved its worth by the extremely positive feedback has been provided by owners of the Cole Haan Hand-Stained Pebble Grain Kindle cover. Here are the common observations by owners:
- Looks great and luxurious. Recieves compliments from others.
- Enhances the reading pleasure
- The Cole Haan logo adds a touch of class.
- Fits the Kindle perfectly.
- The front cover is floppy so the cover cannot be held as a hardback book in one hand or act as a stand.
- There is no strap to secure the front cover when closed.
- Expensive but worth the money.
- It doubles the thickness of the Kindle but does not feel bulky and is confortable to hold.
- It will fold in half like a paperback book without creasing.
- Exterior and interior is durable and can take rough handling. Scuff marks seem to blend in.
- Upgraders from Amazon Leather Kindle Cover expressed high satisfaction with the Cole Haan Kinde Cover.
- Mounting the Kindle on hinge system is tricky for some. Here is a tip: Put the bottom hinges in first then the top hindges.
Finally, take care when buying a used Cole Haan Hand-Stained Pebble Grain Kindle Cover as the current version released in April 2009 is a considerable refinement over the previous version.