Have you ever wondered that is inside the sleek exterior of the Kindle reader 3G? Well, here is the answer:
- E ink “Pearl” display from EINK Corporation in Taiwan.
- processor i.MX353 from Freescale Semiconductors (Austin, Texas)
- power management chip MC13892 from Freescale Semiconductors (Austin, Texas)
- EINK display controller S1D13521 from Epson Semiconductors (Japan)
- Memory 4GB moviNand, DRAM and Flash Samsung
- Lithium polymer battery 1750 mAh, Type number 170-1032-00 model number GP-S10-346392-0100 (Generic component from China).
- AnyDATA DTP-600W 3G GSM modem
- Atheros AR6102G 802.11bg Wi-Fi chip.in English.
- WM8960G stereo codec from Wolfson Microelectronics (UK)
Assembled by Foxconn.